sabato 4 marzo 2017

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56


Book Beginnings on Fridays is a meme hosted by Rose City Reader
Share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading

My book is The Bear and The Nightingale by Katherine Arden

My Beginnings: It was late winter in northern Rus', the air sullen ith wet that was neither rain nor snow.




The Friday 56 is a meme hosted by Freda's Voice
Rules: *Grab a book, any book. *Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (If you have to improvise, that's okay.) *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grab you. *Post it.


My 56%: Muscles quivering, I rolled my shoulder, shook out my damaged wrist. "Laurel Hammer was responsible for the single most humilating moment of my life,"I snapped. "Ever. If anything, I should be the one who doesn't like her. And for the record, I don't".






1 commento:

  1. I like the sounds of both books but would pick up The Bear and The Nightingale first! :-) Happy weekend!

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...